About UsGarage Door Repair Manchester, CT is your locally owned and operated solution for all of your repair and installation needs. We are staffed with qualified professionals equipped to handle each situation from start to finish. Our team is delighted to serve the Manchester, CT area.
Customers Service You Can Count OnProviding excellent customer service is our top priority. Whether you contact us for repairs, maintenance, or general questions, we give each of our customers the attention and respect that they deserve. You will never be mistreated or taken advantage of. We respond to calls immediately and dispatch technicians without delay. Our staff members take their roles seriously and genuinely care about the work they do. Each one of our customers matter to us.
Quality ProductsQuality is important. We only use products that you can depend on. Our relationships with top manufacturers allow us to keep the most commonly used parts on hand. This gives us the ability to provide quick and dependable repairs.
Serving Manchester, CTManchester, CT is a beautiful city that we are proud to be a part of. Originally a part of the Town of Hartford, the city began as a farming community settled by colonists in 1672. It rapidly industrialized as the local rivers provided means of power for textiles. One of the more famously known textiles is that of the Cheney family, who built the world's largest silk mill in Manchester in 1838. The city is currently home to more than 57,000 residents. Some of the popular historic and cultural things to do in Manchester, CT include:
- The Shoppes at Buckland Hills: Over one-million square feet of shopping area, consisting of about 145 stores
- Shady Glen: A local restaurant opened in 1946; famous for their homemade ice cream and unique cheeseburgers, they are recognized as an American Classic
- Cheney Brothers Historic District: On this 175-acre area you'll find the silk mills, worker housing, schools, churches, and mansions belong to the Cheney brothers.
- Manchester Symphony Orchestra and Chorale: Nonprofit and founded in 1960
- Wickham Park: Known for hosting high school cross country events for the state of Connecticut as well as an annual summer Grand Prix series.
- Case Mountain Recreational Area: Great place for hiking and mountain bike riding.
- Manchester Road Race: This is an annual foot race held on Thanksgiving day. Established in 1927, this race is not only popular locally, but it attracts the attention runners worldwide. The only race more popular is the Boston Marathon.
We Provide Garage Door ServicesOur team provides garage door services for the Manchester, CT area. Our skilled technicians are trained to assess and resolve each situation with confidence and care. Some of the services we offer include:
- Garage Door Installation
- Repair of garage door parts, including, but not limited to: springs, cables, tracks, controllers, operators, and rollers
- Safety Inspection
Contact Us Today!If you need a garage door professional, our technicians at Garage Door Repair Manchester, CT are here for you. We are happy to serve our community. Give us a call today!
Garage Door Repair
Manchester , CT 06040
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Manchester please visit Garage Door Repair Manchester , CT